Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Midterm Madness

Entering into March it became time for midterms. Taking 6 classes things can get kind of crazy. But I only have 5 midterms and they are in a 3 week period of time. I wonder what finals weeks is going to look like... So I have come up with some tips to get through midterm week.
1) Do the study guide. Most teachers will give one so do it! And a few days before that way if you have questions you can ask and have free time go over it before the test
2) Sleep. All nighters suck and who wants to be falling a sleep when taking the test. Plus I don't think staying up really put the entire study guide in my head
3) Caffeine and Food...
4) Taking breaks. Go out/hang out with friends, work out . It is refreshing to get away from whatever your studying and forget about it and relieve some stress
5) Good music to relax while studying or making a study guide

Although after midterms are over it will about time to pack my bags on head out to Texas for Spring break! Also the Hillsong United concert! April will be a fun month!

RIP Bill Buchanan 8:11 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment